Disaster Unemployment Claims Due by November 16
posted almost 4 years ago by Human_Services_Department from Sonoma County Human Services Department
Benefits for Workers Lost Wages or Were Unemployed Due to the Fires
Learn how to file online at Sonoma County Job Link, SonomaWIB.org
Or contact Sonoma County Job Link
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2227 Capricorn Way, Suite 100, Santa Rosa, (707) 565-5550
- Learn about your eligibility and:
- Healthcare options after a disaster
- Unemployment insurance benefits and how to apply
- Training/re-training and other educational opportunities
- How to connect with employers hiring now
- How Job Link and other resources can help you
Post a new comment
News by topic
Other recent news
https://socoemergency.org is your best source for current information
Sonomacounty.recovers.org is no longer being actively monitored. Please don't post requests here after January, 2021.
Please goto the Sonoma County COAD Facebook page for updates on the Shady Fire
Not another fire!! Yes, truly Sonoma County is burning again.
Financial help for qualified losses from Norther California Fires from Tzu Chi
Tzu Chi offer --
Their poster says:…