About use of Recreational Vehicles in Sonoma County

posted about 3 years ago by lizaloop from LO*OP Center, Inc. Labels: rv trailers travel-trailers parking permits
This update is over 30 days old.

From City of Santa Rosa web site Use of Travel Trailers & Recreational Vehicles for Sonoma Fire Victims The use and occupancy of travel trailers and other recreational vehicles on any parcel outside of fire-damaged sites, will be allowed without permit for an initial period of 45 days. Beyond the initial period, a temporary permit from Permit Sonoma is required as noted below. Recreational vehicles could be used on fire damaged sites only after the site is approved as safe for reconstruction by the County, state, or federal government and with the approval of a temporary permit. Residential use of recreational vehicles and travel trailers will be allowed for persons displaced by the Sonoma Complex Fire on sites both within and outside burn areas on residential or agriculturally zoned properties with a temporary permit until December 31, 2019, provided that it is connected to an approved source of water, sewage disposal system, and source of electricity. The recreational vehicle/travel trailer and all connections must be removed by December 31, 2019.


No comments yet.

Post a new comment

News by topic

Other recent news